Kanye to The banner

361 - 380 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
So my concern is that the show will be bad due to him
Being so far out of tour. Other than Philly the last date is November 1st. It could either be really good or really
Bad...

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
jakejmc said:
So my concern is that the show will be bad due to him
Being so far out of tour. Other than Philly the last date is November 1st. It could either be really good or really
Bad...
Europe dates haven't been announced so he may be doing the Europe in between Nov 1 & December 13th. 

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Just bought resale tickets around the 107 section. When I bought the tickets it said something about itll give me my seats 1-10 after i purchase them. After I purchased them, i had another person trying to come also. Is there anyway I could get a seat for them by us?

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
>can't go to the Chicago show cause friends fucked up and ticket prices shot ridiculously
>Detroit show gets postponed
>planning road trip to Detroit in December
>can actually afford GA now

:cryfam: I actually get to see Ye this year

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
You guys are lucky that he rescheduled. The two Chicago shows were ass to Ye standards. He had zero energy

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Detroit4Life said:
Allstate arena was amazing last night man
I've seen Ye like 10 times now since he started back in 2004. These shows were by far his weakest energy level. The stage, crowd, Mike Dean, Tony Williams were amazing. He didn't really seem into it

·
Registered
10,718 Posts
yo anyone who has floor seats to the palace pm me what the section row and seat says on ur ticket. Ill paypal $5

361 - 380 of 414 Posts