Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
30,646 Posts
this shud be good. but i swear fable 1 & 2 were pretty similar like the story had so many similarities.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My excitement for this game fell off after Fable 2. I felt like F2 was the same exact thing. The story lines and gameplay dont really grab my attention. But I'll eventually play a used copy.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Flow said:
My excitement for this game fell off after Fable 2. I felt like F2 was the same exact thing. The story lines and gameplay dont really grab my attention. But I'll eventually play a used copy.
Yeah, I played the original Fable and liked it, but I was expecting the second one to be so much better. After a while Fable 2 got extremely repetitive. Once I leveled up my player all the way, I lost interest. It was a pretty good game, but Peter Molyneux just sets you up for disappointment by over-promising and hyping the game up so much. Putting all that aside, I'll probably play Fable 3 just for the sake of completion.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
I just pre-ordered the Limited edition on 360.  And i created a villager that will be put into the game!!! Im excited.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
It looks fantastic. The co-op improvements are really what makes the game so much more appealing. Fable II multiplayer was a joke.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SuperEvilDOOM said:
It looks fantastic. The co-op improvements are really what makes the game so much more appealing. Fable II multiplayer was a joke.
My 360 died before I even tried to play online. But I played couch co-op with my brother, lack of split screen is laame.

What's improved in co-op for Fable III anyway? The only thing I've seen the devs hype up in interviews is the ability to trade weapons.. which isn't that exciting IMO.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Afrikiism said:
What's improved in co-op for Fable III anyway? The only thing I've seen the devs hype up in interviews is the ability to trade weapons.. which isn't that exciting IMO.
In Fable II players were restricted to being on the same screen in multiplayer and the guest had to use a henchman and pre-determined weapons. In Fable III players interact with their characters on their own individual screens (Which is why split-screen was removed) and use their own heroes with 100% of their weapons, even their dog, etc. It's basically everything that people expected the multiplayer of Fable II to be.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts