Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
I have the Clae McQueens which are desert boots with a vulcanized sole and I rock them with jeans fine. They look nice in my opinion and regular desert boots will look good with jeans/pants imo.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I was thinking about getting the clarks desert boot or the clarks wallabee but the more I look at the wallabees the uglier they get.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
They don't even need to be slim fitting. They go great with any pants except the ones that have a leg opening double the width of your head

·
Registered
19,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Most of my 'pants' are straight jeans with the rare loose fit, i dont think they would go with em right?

G

·
I'm sure people are gonna disagree with me on this but I honestly think tan loose lased timbs or redwings>desert boots, etc. Especially if you're wearing straight/loose fit jeans.

if the jeans were a bit more fitting this fit would be so dope.

or

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
CRACK said:
I'm sure people are gonna disagree with me on this but I honestly think tan loose lased timbs or redwings>desert boots, etc. Especially if you're wearing straight/loose fit jeans.

if the jeans were a bit more fitting this fit would be so dope.
sorry for goin off-topic but DAMN look at em hips :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have the clarks desert boots and i wear them with jeans and khakis. I like the timbs/redwings look too and wear them as well, i think it just depends on what look you're going for.

·
Registered
387 Posts
CRACK said:
His Supreme collection is crazy
yeah i recently started posting on SS and alot of them wear the same shit he's like the gem (no ****) of there wdywt thread.

G

·
T.A. said:
yeah i recently started posting on SS and alot of them wear the same shit he's like the gem (no ****) of there wdywt thread.
Hypebeast and SS have the best WDYWT's imo, but yeah they basically all dress the same and they'll flame you if you don't lol.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
i have some clarks also i kinda want some black ones but i also saw these great cold weather boots at j crew that i want
really anything besides uggs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts