Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
feels good but the annoyin part is getting the girl outta the fucking house after

after the sex...
"letts cuddle baby and watch something"
:mindfk:

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Here's a perfect example. After a relationship ended, I fucked a few bitches just to get my nut and carry on with my life. One girl wouldn't lemme hit unless we were dating.

Sidenote: My ex hates this chick and this chicks boyfriend always talking shit 'bout me but runnin and hiding whenever I spot him. So, even more reason to fuck this bitch.

So I ask her out and we date for 2 days. Over those 2 days pretty much all we did was fuck. After the last nut I was done, so, I went upstairs and started making myself some food. Texted her telling her to get the fuck out.

:work:

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
That Fred Kid said:
Here's a perfect example. After a relationship ended, I fucked a few bitches just to get my nut and carry on with my life. One girl wouldn't lemme hit unless we were dating.

Sidenote: My ex hates this chick and this chicks boyfriend always talking shit 'bout me but runnin and hiding whenever I spot him. So, even more reason to fuck this bitch.

So I ask her out and we date for 2 days. Over those 2 days pretty much all we did was fuck. After the last nut I was done, so, I went upstairs and started making myself some food. Texted her telling her to get the fuck out.

:work:
lol dick move

1 - 20 of 50 Posts