Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Jculla23 said:
so were about a week from having the digital copy released but we still don't know when the physical copy will be released??? WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!
I think that most people here don't really care, since they pre-ordered it anyway with shipping on the 12th. I did too, when they removed the deluxe from the Japanese site where I had placed an order.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phucker said:
I think that most people here don't really care, since they pre-ordered it anyway with shipping on the 12th.
I didnt pre order it cause we gotta best buy 15 mins away and i knew it would be cheaper there and my thought was if the people that preordered it and are getting it shipped on the 12th i could just go and get it on the 12th rather than havin to check UPS tracking everyday....

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Jculla23 said:
I didnt pre order it cause we gotta best buy 15 mins away and i knew it would be cheaper there and my thought was if the people that preordered it and are getting it shipped on the 12th i could just go and get it on the 12th rather than havin to check UPS tracking everyday....
Yep, pre-ordering is useless if there's nothing extra in it. Remains to be seen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.