Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know when this shits gonna be in stores??? specifically best buy cause no way is it dropping 8/23 right??

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EddieHaskell said:
it's in best buy exclusively until the 23rd and then it'll be everywhere else from what i've heard
so when's it gonna go on sale at best buy was my question?? the 8th??

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jculla23 said:
so when's it gonna go on sale at best buy was my question?? the 8th??
LOL... You won't get any item on the 8th. The only thing coming out that day is the digital release.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jculla23 said:
so whens it gonna be at best buy??
I dunno. They did give out a date I believe, but can't remember it and there surely is no guarantee that it'll be the correct date either.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so were about a week from having the digital copy released but we still don't know when the physical copy will be released??? WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jculla23 said:
so were about a week from having the digital copy released but we still don't know when the physical copy will be released??? WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!
I think that most people here don't really care, since they pre-ordered it anyway with shipping on the 12th. I did too, when they removed the deluxe from the Japanese site where I had placed an order.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phucker said:
I think that most people here don't really care, since they pre-ordered it anyway with shipping on the 12th.
I didnt pre order it cause we gotta best buy 15 mins away and i knew it would be cheaper there and my thought was if the people that preordered it and are getting it shipped on the 12th i could just go and get it on the 12th rather than havin to check UPS tracking everyday....

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jculla23 said:
I didnt pre order it cause we gotta best buy 15 mins away and i knew it would be cheaper there and my thought was if the people that preordered it and are getting it shipped on the 12th i could just go and get it on the 12th rather than havin to check UPS tracking everyday....
Yep, pre-ordering is useless if there's nothing extra in it. Remains to be seen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts