Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously apart from the 4 bonus tracks, do we know the difference between these 2 versions?
Like the deluxe is £5 more expensive here in the UK, and im not sure its worth paying that much more JUST for 4 more tracks (2 of which i already own).
Hmm, is there any confirmed information about the 2 editions, and whether the packaging will be varied as was with the 2 versions on MBDTF?
Before people start saying 'just support the artist', i am prepared to buy the album and support- but i am currently financially in the shit, so basically i need to know whether the price difference is really worth it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
Obviously apart from the 4 bonus tracks, do we know the difference between these 2 versions?
Like the deluxe is £5 more expensive here in the UK, and im not sure its worth paying that much more JUST for 4 more tracks (2 of which i already own).
Hmm, is there any confirmed information about the 2 editions, and whether the packaging will be varied as was with the 2 versions on MBDTF?
Before people start saying 'just support the artist', i am prepared to buy the album and support- but i am currently financially in the shit, so basically i need to know whether the price difference is really worth it.
one includes a documentary im pretty sure & its unknown whether or not the deluxe will include the metal packaging

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
The docu is not confirmed. The regular one will most likely be a jewelcase and the deluxe wil be like MBDTF or plastic or whatever. And HAM wil be mastered again, seeing as the iTunes version is mastered horrible, and the Joy will most likely be different.

·
0 Posts
Deluxe will have special packaging according to the pre order page and POSSIBLY a DVD documentary.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
Your in so much debt that you cant spare $5? :cmon:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I think the reason they put That's my Bitch on the standard version and prime time on the deluxe is because they were worried people weren't gonna pay for one new track and three tracks they already heard *shrug*

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
You don't appreciate Kanye's work much do you? Paying £5 for new tracks is a joke. All the time you waste on thinking about it is worth much more than that. There are people who'd pay huge amounts for unheard tracks.

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Phucker said:
Does it really... It's not confirmed I believe.
Ofc not but on a french site, they sell the deluxe version with a "bonus dvd". I can only assume it's the documentary :dno:

1,003 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
Just download the leak instead of waistin ur ca$h

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
It is definitely worth it for the bonus tracks.

Illest Motherfucker Alive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 20 of 41 Posts