2nd disc or what?

Coming out same day?

shitttttttt

·
Registered
277 Posts
what is the deluxe version - before you guys start

is it a hard copy or itunes only ?

I want deluxe hardcopy like ex. Cudi's album the regular $9.99 or deluxe $13.99 ect..

now kanye also comes with runaway dvd

its 2011 bluray man come on'

·
Registered
277 Posts
why is it that digital tracks make it over actually buying an album digital is quick to leak shit put it on albums so people have to take there ass to store buy it then rip it

·
Registered
277 Posts
the leak is 68:43 running time so a retail cd can go over 80min if needed to be produced on a specifically made album
A blank cd is 80:00

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
sinceday1 said:
why is it that digital tracks make it over actually buying an album digital is quick to leak shit put it on albums so people have to take there ass to store buy it then rip it
They'll rip it anyways. What's the point if it only delays the inevitable.

Besides, See Me Now didn't get finished in time, and I'm sure Mommas BF and Chain Heavy were too good for Good Fridays, but didn't want them on WTT, so bonus on itunes seems logical

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
sinceday1 said:
the leak is 68:43 running time so a retail cd can go over 80min if needed to be produced on a specifically made album
A blank cd is 80:00
I already added this up and unfortunately, all the bonus tracks won't fit on a single hard copy disc.  They'll most likely only be available on iTunes. 

·
Registered
277 Posts
I disslike itunes ! just sayin ill get a dvd but not a few bonus tracks that may have fit the length allocated on the album aghh

·
Registered
277 Posts
i think mommas boyfriend will annihilate > chain heavy imo

see me now was so pop kanye hasn't changed any verses

so add big sean all you want the track is not that great sorta forgot about it 

1 - 20 of 23 Posts