Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
andy21 said:
Never give up, you really never know what could happen. This is completely different but my mom could never had kids and the doctors tol her there was no way that it would ever happen but she prayed every day and she wvetually had me and my sister. Just cause a doctor tells you something doesn't mean a miracle can't happen
My luck is terrible to even get in this situation.  Miracles don't happen - at least to me man.. but I appreciate it, we need positive good hearted people like you in this world

G

·
Its me breezy said:
My luck is terrible to even get in this situation.  Miracles don't happen - at least to me man.. but I appreciate it, we need positive good hearted people like you in this world
We also need you in this world.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BBL said:
We also need you in this world.
Haha.. man you're making me drop more tears now.  I haven't done anything for this world.. and what is meant to be, always takes place.  when my time comes, it will happen - because it was bound to happen.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I know I cannot truly understand what your going through right now. But try and think of the last friend you was closest to, reach out to that person and ask if they wanna do something, go in to town maybe, come round to the house? Whatever that you feel your up to doing without the physical stress on your body. Listen to positive music. Eat well.

As much as I believe in medicine, I always have doubts. Before I was born, I never did meet him. My Grandad, was told he had 6 months to live due to cancer in his lungs, he went on to live for another 17 years.

G

·
Its me breezy said:
Haha.. man you're making me drop more tears now.  I haven't done anything for this world.. and what is meant to be, always takes place.  when my time comes, it will happen - because it was bound to happen.
I'm sure you've done something, for someone (more than likely a lot more people than you realize). Besides, you're only 19, you have plenty of time.

What is meant to be, will take place most of the time. But, as Andy21 kinda said, sometimes what is meant to be is not what you expect.

Have some faith in life, pray (if you do that), try to stay positive. And make a change in your life, starting now. Not because of the possibility of your time coming, but because you've been shown a sign. Sometimes that's all it takes.

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
Man this has to be one of the saddest posts in KTT history......OP live life right now to the fullest......Take that chance with the girl......Go to the movies with friends...

·
Registered
47,549 Posts
Damn man. This some deep, real shit. You need to keep your head up and fight through this shit, even though I can't really comprehend what you're going through right now.

And yeah, like RocaBear said, you need to really live it up right now to fullest and have some faith.

Its me breezy said:
REALLY FUCKING live your life to the fullest.  Because one fucked up day this might happen to you.  god forbid.  one love guys
This is precisely why more member need to read this fucking thread. Thank you for sharing, bro.

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Wow. That's so sad to hear. Just live every day like it's the last. Do everything that makes you happy.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Its me breezy said:
dang bro im sorry you need to really live your life to the fullest do crazy shit hang out with friends do the things that make you happy.very sad bro i wish good luck to you

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
The first couple of sentences reminded me alot of myself, I'm 19 years old also and I'm usually at home 90% of the time. I always wanted to change that but reading OP post from now on I will. Like people above me said anything can happen so don't give up hope bro, miracles happens every day but whatever the situation is enjoy your life to the fullest that you can.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Its me breezy said:
Yeah...so since I can't really talk to anyone, I'm going to tell you guys a jist of my life.  My name is Kapik - my friends like to call me Kap and I'm 19 years old.  I have lived a very casual life without doing anything special.  I am more of a stay-at-home type of guy and I really wish I wasn't when I had my chance.

No fuckin lie I'm dropping tears as i write this shit because idk what to do.  I'm not comfortable with talking to anyone at this point except my parents.. so I might as well write it online to a bunch of strangers.  I was very weak for 3 months and I had gone to the doctor a week ago, and my results were analyzed.  Yesterday I found out I have fatal myeloma which is a blood cancer.  The doctor estimated that I have a few months to live before the cancer takes over my body.  My mind is racing idk what to do or where to start.  I will never have a chance with anahit (the girl i had a crush on in college), I will never have my own family/kids, I'm really dying.. I don't even know why I'm online.. there's no polint of anything..

Shit is making me question god right now.  alright guys before i leave i want to tell all of you to.. REALLY FUCKING live your life to the fullest.  Because one fucked up day this might happen to you.  god forbid.  one love guys
Damn I'm really sorry man, your situation made me question this whole God thing too... just something to think about when ur laying in bed at night... Keep strong.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
official KTT pick-me-up hangout

:cryfam:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Its me breezy said:
Yeah...so since I can't really talk to anyone, I'm going to tell you guys a jist of my life.  My name is Kapik - my friends like to call me Kap and I'm 19 years old.  I have lived a very casual life without doing anything special.  I am more of a stay-at-home type of guy and I really wish I wasn't when I had my chance.

No fuckin lie I'm dropping tears as i write this shit because idk what to do.  I'm not comfortable with talking to anyone at this point except my parents.. so I might as well write it online to a bunch of strangers.  I was very weak for 3 months and I had gone to the doctor a week ago, and my results were analyzed.  Yesterday I found out I have fatal myeloma which is a blood cancer.  The doctor estimated that I have a few months to live before the cancer takes over my body.  My mind is racing idk what to do or where to start.  I will never have a chance with anahit (the girl i had a crush on in college), I will never have my own family/kids, I'm really dying.. I don't even know why I'm online.. there's no polint of anything..

Shit is making me question god right now.  alright guys before i leave i want to tell all of you to.. REALLY FUCKING live your life to the fullest.  Because one fucked up day this might happen to you.  god forbid.  one love guys
I'm really sorry man.  Miracles do happen!  Stay positive!  You are in my prayers for a recovery. 

God bless

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.