Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
A lot of girls at bars are looking to get fucked so really you just gotta be confident and talk to the right girls. I usually focus on having a good time with my boys and getting fucked up and then I'll end up talking to some girls. Just don't get too drunk and get whiskey dick like I have a couple times

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jetlius Randle said:
A lot of girls at bars are looking to get fucked so really you just gotta be confident and talk to the right girls. I usually focus on having a good time with my boys and getting fucked up and then I'll end up talking to some girls. Just don't get too drunk and get whiskey dick like I have a couple times
Be aggressive in my approach or no? Like flirt a lot or just kinda small talk my way. I feel most girls are morereceptive to straightforwardness at night

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
TheNotorious said:
Be aggressive in my approach or no? Like flirt a lot or just kinda small talk my way. I feel most girls are morereceptive to straightforwardness at night
You probably want a flirt a lot but it depends on the girl really

·
Registered
802 Posts
Dance and be funny, try not to give a fuck, don't worry so much about the bitches there. Worry about you and your friends having a good time. A lot of girls that go to bars like to get their egos stroked by drunk men

1 - 20 of 35 Posts