Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63,528 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
man go to the bar get some yagerbombs down them bitches then remove your tampon and go up to her and ask her to dance if she says no fuck it move onto the next one

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GUCCISOSA said:
man go to the bar get some yagerbombs down them bitches then remove your tampon and go up to her and ask her to dance if she says no fuck it move onto the next one
Lol ye I be overthinking

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GUCCISOSA said:
for real get a couple drinks get that nice buzz if u feel mad nervous and shit but dont use that shit as a crutch
Last night I was really buzzed, and tried to just dance behind a girl to see what happens and she just turned around and stared at me. I didn't look at her or say anything but kinda just walked away lol I was like fuck this shit, I felt like a creep

I should've maybe said "let's dance" or some shit. Next I'm just gonna hold my hand out and to see if she takes and then dance. Seen dudes doing this

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
TheNotorious said:
Last night I was really buzzed, and tried to just dance behind a girl to see what happens and she just turned around and stared at me. I didn't look at her or say anything but kinda just walked away lol I was like fuck this shit, I felt like a creep

I should've maybe said "let's dance" or some shit. Next I'm just gonna hold my hand out and to see if she takes and then dance. Seen dudes doing this
if you dance near a girl and she doesn't turn/walk away then thats a good sign. Try make some eye contact, you can tell by her reaction if she's down. Don't have to talk in the middle of a dance floor if u have the right body language.

pretty simple. It's better if ur with friends and not just prowling the dance floor yourself, but if u look good that won't matter.

·
Registered
163 Posts
TheNotorious said:

fuck these club bitches anyway bruh all those hoes know is the club u might aswell wife the dj

1 - 18 of 18 Posts