1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tezzz said:
tbh i acully like that but to each is there own
Whaaat
You like when a girls taller than you in heels?
Doesn't it make you feel crap

·
Registered
22,960 Posts
Snake said:
Whaaat
You like when a girls taller than you in heels?
Doesn't it make you feel crap
not like crazy taller then me
but like at my height or a bit taller
idk i have a thing for tall girls
i kinda like the feeling of them being around or taller then my height

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
When I used to live with my parents, they would always leave the door to my room open, wanted to smack somebody. Also I can't have a mechanical clock or a phone being charged around when I sleep. Instant complaint letter if I order some food and the sauce is touching whatever I'm eating. Back in '12 cut this bitch off when she posted a picture of her new hoe ass platform heels on facebook. Sometimes I can't fuck with a woman if she has a fucked up/generic ass name.

·
Banned
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tezzz said:
not like crazy taller then me
but like at my height or a bit taller
idk i have a thing for tall girls
i kinda like the feeling of them being around or taller then my height
Wow bro thats super weird, I have never heard that

I've heard people liking Taller girls, but they hate being shorter than a girl

·
Banned
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
parkflorist said:
When I used to live with my parents, they would always leave the door to my room open, wanted to smack somebody. Also I can't have a mechanical clock or a phone being charged around when I sleep. Instant complaint letter if I order some food and the sauce is touching whatever I'm eating. Back in '12 cut this bitch off when she posted a picture of her new hoe ass platform heels on facebook. Sometimes I can't fuck with a woman if she has a fucked up/generic ass name.
You one fucked up *****

·
Banned
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
parkflorist said:
But I lowkey fuck with some points,

Names are a big thing, you don't want no Helga or Agatha...

·
Banned
24,024 Posts
Snake said:
Lol still lifting bitch weights and making no gains then complaining bro?
ok lmao 255 bench 340 squat 6'1 175 lean. i havent seen u in the bodybuilding thread in a long time tho. has your fat ass given up? :hah:

·
Banned
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HoopLord said:
ok lmao 255 bench 340 squat 6'1 175 lean. i havent seen u in the bodybuilding thread in a long time tho. has your fat ass given up? :hah:
Haha nah just don't listen to the degenerates in there.
I take it your small mind associates with them to discuss your failing bro science.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts