Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

30 damn minutes long, but this shit is SO getting watched when I get home. And if you haven't checked out Dead End Hip Hop's videos, check em out.

·
Banned
908 Posts
I wonder what would convince a trust fund-white girl, with life handed to her and with not a single real struggle in her life,  to want to act hood. I mean, it's kind of an insult to any girl or woman in the working class, and yet she seems to be accepted by a percentage of people. That aside, she can't even rap, and the only people this music could possibly appeal to is other privalged kids who have never had to really struggle in their life, and who are not insulted by this joke of a human being taking a culture and using it as her grown up dress-up/make believe time.

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
redgloves123 said:
I wonder what would convince a trust fund-white girl, with life handed to her and with not a single real struggle in her life,  to want to act hood. I mean, it's kind of an insult to any girl or woman in the working class, and yet she seems to be accepted by a percentage of people. That aside, she can't even rap, and the only people this music could possibly appeal to is other privalged kids who have never had to really struggle in their life, and who are not insulted by this joke of a human being taking a culture and using it as her grown up dress-up/make believe time.
u act like u know her

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
redgloves123 said:
You act like you have no life experience, grew up in the suburbs, and cant tell a trust-fund bitch when you see one, or a working class girl for that matter.
u real tough behind that keyboard.

show me that trust fund she got tho :fly:

·
Banned
908 Posts
Jsand077 said:
u real tough behind that keyboard.

show me that trust fund she got tho :fly:
*****, you think this is tough, you oughta see me in real life...

Oh, and I aint gotta show you the trustfund, her bedroom and personality already speaks for it.

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
redgloves123 said:
*****, you think this is tough, you oughta see me in real life...

Oh, and I aint gotta show you the trustfund, her bedroom and personality already speaks for it.
fake ass *****!

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REECH DA GENIUS said:
Myke sounds like a bitch if I can be honest...
There would be no argument without him, though. He's the most vocal and stirs up the pot.

They retweeted my tweet though. "V-Nasty just makes me sad for society/hip-hop in general if we allow these people to get famous and condone this behavior." :allears:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
redgloves123 said:
You act like you have no life experience, grew up in the suburbs, and cant tell a trust-fund bitch when you see one, or a working class girl for that matter.
hahahaha u must have a sixth sense, how can you tell. a fool is a fool no matter where they come from

1 - 20 of 37 Posts