Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonsu Thompson from The Source posted this

DreamzRreal Bonsu Thompson
Def Jam execs hv been encouraged 2 NOT enter venue for 2nites #WatchTheThrone event. Instead they shld listen/watch from o/side (((WOW)))
1 hour ago

damn why they wouldnt want the execs there?

·
Banned
780 Posts
illumanti killing ...

They have to kill 666 white people.

burn a cross

play a swizz beats track...

have a skull

throw up the roc

and then brainwash media it was a bombing by al queda

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I know why...but I don't know how to say this.

Truth is...you know Kanye said "when Watch The Throne drops, ****** kill theyselves"...Well they are going to have some ****** come listen to WTT...and watch them kill theyselves.  :ohno: I know it's terrible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chilla said:
I know why...but I don't know how to say this.

Truth is...you know Kanye said "when Watch The Throne drops, ****** kill theyselves"...Well they are going to have some ****** come listen to WTT...and watch them kill theyselves.  :ohno: I know it's terrible.
Then they'll use the footage in a music video

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
haterlikestar said:
illumanti killing ...

burn a cross

have a skull

throw up the roc

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
haterlikestar said:
illumanti killing ...

burn a cross

have a skull

throw up the roc

I can handle the killing of the 666 white people (I am white), and I can handle the skulls and burning crosses.

But PLEASE GOD, don't play a Swizzy Beat and if you do, DON'T LET HIM SPIT ON IT!!!!!

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
The sound in the planetarium is really loud especially in concerts and stuff so It's better if your just outside. You hear everything much clearer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts