Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for the Sonics to come back anymore fam. It's too much. :cryfam: It was cool being able to just be a fan of the game, but I can't not be dedicated to a team anymore. This shit's just not fun anymore. I saw that one dude's thread and thought maybe ya'll can convince me of where my heart goes. :ohno:

Thunder fam has to work extra hard to gain my allegiance TBH

EDIT: shit i accidentally entered the poll too soon, can someone edit an "OTHER" option in please? :hah:

·
Registered
134,184 Posts
Spurs taking apps brother

·
Registered
134,184 Posts
Whatever you do don't joking MagicFam

·
Registered
134,184 Posts
You'll regret it by December

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Ty. said:
My decision will be made in an hour so be sure to make your pitches. :he:
just look at our roster...we have great scorers in Kobe Bryant,and Nick Young.....we got 2 hungry rookies....and 2 veterans who want to show that they can be great basketball players(Jeremy Lin,Carlos Boozer)plus alot of young guys who play with heart

Last year we had a horrible year cause of injuries to Kobe,Steve Nash etc. but thanks to Swaggy etc.,it was still fun to watch games :dno:

We got 16 championships and we are looking to add some more really soon :datass:

Our last coach couldn't coach defense,but our new coach,Byron Scott, is all about defense...he even called Kobe and other players and told them to get ready to play some defense...he wants to make the lakers contenders and with our promising young roster,I'm positive he can get us there :slick:

That is Lakernations pitch,thank you for your time :salute:

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Ty. said:
I can't wait for the Sonics to come back anymore fam. It's too much. :cryfam: It was cool being able to just be a fan of the game, but I can't not be dedicated to a team anymore. This shit's just not fun anymore. I saw that one dude's thread and thought maybe ya'll can convince me of where my heart goes. :ohno:

Thunder fam has to work extra hard to gain my allegiance TBH

EDIT: shit i accidentally entered the poll too soon, can someone edit an "OTHER" option in please? :hah:

I feel like u got some real animosity towards the Thunder, fam why's that?

·
Registered
27,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have made my agent aware of my decision and will be walking out to the podium momentarily.

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
yeezydawg said:
just look at our roster...we have great scorers in Kobe Bryant,and Nick Young.....we got 2 hungry rookies....and 2 veterans who want to show that they can be great basketball players(Jeremy Lin,Carlos Boozer)plus alot of young guys who play with heart

Last year we had a horrible year cause of injuries to Kobe,Steve Nash etc. but thanks to Swaggy etc.,it was still fun to watch games :dno:

We got 16 championships and we are looking to add some more really soon :datass:

Our last coach couldn't coach defense,but our new coach,Byron Scott, is all about defense...he even called Kobe and other players and told them to get ready to play some defense...he wants to make the lakers contenders and with our promising young roster,I'm positive he can get us there :slick:

That is Lakernations pitch,thank you for your time :salute:
lakers? promising? 2014?

dead

1 - 20 of 38 Posts