Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please create one last alternative track for your day one's.

Please.

Nothing compares to the rush of hearing a bass guitar and drum combo under the command of your melodic vocals.

Having recently revisited house of balloons, your interpretation of the alternative bluegrass sound with punk and r&b is so unique. It's truly inspiring to listen to - one of my personal favourites being the party. The lyrics are heartfelt enough to empathize with but the sound is also so surreal.

I had the pleasure of listening to an Apple emerging artist who shares some of the same elements I loved about house of balloons. She goes by the name of "beabadoobee."

Here's a song titled "1999" with a bit of depth that I could see you covering seven or eight years ago:

It's been some time since you've tapped into that sound. In any case,

Thank you for your music

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
House of Berries said:

Please.

Nothing compares to the rush of hearing a bass guitar and drum combo under the command of your melodic vocals.

Having recently revisited house of balloons, your interpretation of the alternative bluegrass sound with punk and r&b is so unique. It's truly inspiring to listen to - one of my personal favourites being the party. The lyrics are heartfelt enough to empathize with but the sound is also so surreal.

I had the pleasure of listening to an Apple emerging artist who shares some of the same elements I loved about house of balloons. She goes by the name of "beabadoobee."

Here's a song titled "1999" with a bit of depth that I could see you covering seven or eight years ago:

Thank you for your music
You should post this on KTT2. He's actually lurking on there.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
some of the only posts in over a month, we're carrying the last remnants of trilogy abel on our own two shoulders :hhh:

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
House of Berries said:

Please.

Thank you for your music
beabadoobee :rejoice:

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m okay but afraid I might fade away
And you’ll stay if I say I’ll never change
But I’ll be calling you mine by the end of the night

I can’t pretend you’re all there is
The old me is one that I’d like to forget
Will you hold me now before I talk you out of it?
Oh darlin I won’t go til you’re gone again

:slick:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts