Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend goes on holiday tomorrow and I won't see her for like 3 weeks and haven't seen her in 3 days so it's gonna be like 24 days between seeing her and I won't be able to talk to her for the next few weeks either.

Can you guys help me through this with ideas/suggestions?

I've been down a lot thinking about it because I miss her so much and I've been bumping Cudi and Marvins Room a lot and that just makes it worse :/

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Grow up and stop being soo dependent on a female. Go hang out with your boys(doesn't sound like you have any from your post), hit up the gym, and do some hobbies. Stop investing all your time into a female at a young age.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Spythe said:
Grow up and stop being soo dependent on a female. Go hang out with your boys(doesn't sound like you have any from your post), hit up the gym, and do some hobbies. Stop investing all your time into a female at a young age.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Spythe said:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Spythe said:
:golfclap:

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spythe said:
I'm not gonna spend 3 weeks straight with my guys though. Not a gym dude tbh, but I'll probs get into it..

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Spythe said:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Spythe said:
rofl where were u before i did :(

this speaks the truth

chuch

1 - 20 of 67 Posts