Kanye to The banner

Seeing, Hearing, or Speaking, which could u not survive without?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say tomorrow, on your way to school/work, u were to get into a serious accident... and lost either your ability to speak, hear or see.

Which would u prefer to lose, and which would be the hardest for you to accept.

For me personally, losing my voice or vision would be alot easier to deal with than losing my hearing. I couldn't imagine never playing guitar again, or never hearing music again. ( :bye: ) .... Also i think it would be easier to deal with losing my voice over my vision.

What about you tho KTT?

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
dude easy pick imo dumb

i could still write and communicate

being deaf would break my heart i love music too much

being blind would also limit me from doing pretty much anything i wanted to, like career-wise

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shaman said:
dude easy pick imo dumb

i could still write and communicate

being deaf would break my heart i love music too much

being blind would also limit me from doing pretty much anything i wanted to, like career-wise
exactly how i feel

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
Talking

I need my sight and hearing..I could always use that computer autotune voice shit like that kid on Malcolm in the middle

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Sight > Hearing > Communication

Anyone who would rather have hearing than sight is crazy sight is easily the most important thing in your life without it you are cut of from so many of lifes wonders. The only thing I would miss from hearing is listening to Music with the loss of sight life wouldn't be worth living tbh. While loosing your speech would be shit you could easily live without it just write down what you need to tell someone and learn sign language.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Shabalala said:
Sight > Hearing > Communication

Anyone who would rather have hearing than sight is crazy sight is easily the most important thing in your life without it you are cut of from so many of lifes wonders. The only thing I would miss from hearing is listening to Music with the loss of sight life wouldn't be worth living tbh. While loosing your speech would be shit you could easily live without it just write down what you need to tell someone and learn sign language.
:golfclap:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts