Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
willlopw said:
:getout:

It's awesome if you have a PC because of the mods. :)
The FOV on the console is so low that it actually makes me feel sick after playing it for extended periods of time.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Stephen. said:
The FOV on the console is so low that it actually makes me feel sick after playing it for extended periods of time.
Really?  I didn't mind it either way, but I made it wider when I was playing it just because.

·
Registered
150,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stephen. said:
Strangely enough, no. I've got no idea what it is with Dead Island, but I can't stand playing it.
The sensitivity is kind of weird I've tried tweaking it but it ends up bad all the same

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Just bought this game for 10 bucks this week. I wouldn't play it by myself but a friend of mine got it too so we'll get on live and play it which makes it a lot more fun I suppose, Kind of like borderlands in that respect. I rented it from a redbox when the game first came out and played it for no more than an hour and hated it, but friend talked me into getting it and it's actually not too bad.

But I doubt I would even play it by myself.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I thought it was mediocre at best. If you want a good co-op zombie game, the only real answer is one of the Left 4 Dead games.

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Uncanny said:
I thought it was mediocre at best. If you want a good co-op zombie game, the only real answer is one of the Left 4 Dead games.
Dead Rising 2 is a great zombie co op game

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Bust said:
Dead Rising 2 is a great zombie co op game
Dead Rising 2 is good, but I wouldn't call it great. Left 4 Dead is based entirely around the co-op where as Dead Rising 2 is more like just playing the game alongside another player instead of it being based around the players as a team.

It's still way better than Dead Island though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts