Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Okay since WTT thread is locked and I have no more entertainment :cryfam:
Remember that dark, distorted beat that played at the beginning of the documentary? People described it as "What hell sounds like".
It probably isn't on the album but it did sound pretty bad ass.
I was listening to Radicals and I couldn't help but notice Leatherhead sounds exactly like it. Maybe not exactly, but yes, very close, for the people who loved that sound.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kanye and Jay were bumping it. They're both fans of Tyler. :work:

[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOgLzKV4eY[/youtube]
Leatherhead is a heavy sample of Leather Prowler by Liars
It's essentially the song with Tyler rapping over it

·
Banned
5,096 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Okay since WTT thread is locked and I have no more entertainment :cryfam:
Remember that dark, distorted beat that played at the beginning of the documentary? People described it as "What hell sounds like".
It probably isn't on the album but it did
sound pretty bad ass.
I was listening to Radicals and I couldn't help but notice Leatherhead sounds exactly like it. Maybe not exactly, but yes, very close, for the people who loved that sound.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kanye and Jay were bumping it. They're both fans of Tyler. :work:

[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysOgLzKV4eY[/youtube]
How do you know they are fans of Tyler?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
This damn beat has been stuck in my head for days now too. I was shooting stuff for a documentary I'm doing and all I could think of was this fucking beat when I was recording, despite the fact it wouldn't have fit at all :(

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
This damn beat has been stuck in my head for days now too. I was shooting stuff for a documentary I'm doing and all I could think of was this fucking beat when I was recording, despite the fact it wouldn't have fit at all :(
I disagree.  It could be a documentary about how to make throw pillows, put that beat on the soundtrack and you'd get jacked up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.