Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://rapgenius.com/lyrics/Lupe-fiasco/Daydreamin

"On a cool summer's day, Lupe Fiasco kicks back and dreams of skyscraper robots and stereotypical rap videos

The song won the 2008 Grammy for Best Urban/Alternative Performance. It sounds like someone made it up, but it's way better than no Grammy"

Wow... I'm amazed at how more and more of these Lupe songs keep on poppin' up explained on the site without me knowing about it or my hand playin' a part in it... :) Just for the record, though, scour the explanations and you won't see my name attached to any of the explanations. This explanation on the site went for a description more befitting the recent label situation, so props!! :)

Enjoy, despite me not really doing anything on this one, either. :-\

·
0 Posts
i use rapgenius also, theres always shit on there i didnt understand before

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KaramuKarim said:
i use rapgenius also, theres always shit on there i didnt understand before
I'm glad you're enjoying the site!!  :)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coldplay Expert said:
Wow... I'm amazed at how more and more of these Lupe songs keep on poppin' up explained on the site without me knowing about it or my hand playin' a part in it... :)  Just for the record, though, scour the explanations and you won't see my name attached to any of the explanations.  This explanation on the site went for a description more befitting the recent label situation, so props!!  :)

Enjoy, despite me not really doing anything on this one, either.  :-\
:sarc2:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rage:  I didn't do this one!!  :wom:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Moodmuzik said:
this guy is better Coldplay

;)
Actually, yeah, he's responsible for more of the recent Lupe dissections... I haven't been able to churn as many out lately... :dno:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Moodmuzik said:
Midterms in every class and English papers due every session are a bitch!  :-\

Sorry, guys, I'll get back up on my grind in a while, once this week settles down...

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
Midterms in every class and English papers due every session are a bitch!  :-\

Sorry, guys, I'll get back up on my grind in a while, once this week settles down...
do you have any tracks in mind?

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Moodmuzik said:
do you have any tracks in mind?
I'mma be workin' on The Instrumental as well as some of the yet-to-be-explained tracks remaining from The Cool saga.  Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
I'mma be workin' on The Instrumental as well as some of the yet-to-be-explained tracks remaining from The Cool saga.  Any suggestions?
The only one I could really think of would be The Emperor's Soundtrack from F&L, though only after The Cool saga is done, this is one track I'd like to know what its about.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts