Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
piped your girl said:
i think hes just venting. david banner da gawd tbh
i like david banner , dissed the based god too damn lol he make a valid point to in the song , damn idk what side to take i fucks with the swag/weirdo shit heavy too they aint come looking for a problem excluding odd future / lil b and kreayshawn all bout breaking barriers, even O.F,  but i guess some walls are not ment to be broken
oh well

(listens to swag jerry rice*)

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
i hate when the put our whole generation in a small box though

like he was so holy when he was younger

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
piped your girl said:
2008 i think.
has david Banner ever, ever had a hit record by himself though? like didn't he have ONE hot song and it was basically cuz Chris Brown or some other random R&B singer was on it?

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
crackadon said:
has david Banner ever, ever had a hit record by himself though? like didn't he have ONE hot song and it was basically cuz Chris Brown or some other random R&B singer was on it?
yee but i don't take hits that serious. it doesn't determine the quality of the music for me.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
piped your girl said:
yee but i don't take hits that serious. it doesn't determine the quality of the music for me.
yeah, me neither, but has he ever had a great, amazing album then? i think the dude's a good producer, but he's one of the most mediocre, just-there type of rappers. he's got some good lyrics, great concepts, but at the end of the day, i feel like he's missing that certain spark to ever really excel as an artist.

i just don't really see anything special in him.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
tunji said:
i like david banner , dissed the based god too damn lol he make a valid point to in the song , damn idk what side to take i fucks with the swag/weirdo shit heavy too they aint come looking for a problem excluding odd future / lil b and kreayshawn all bout breaking barriers, even O.F,  but i guess some walls are not ment to be broken
oh well

(listens to swag jerry rice*)
The 'I don't give a fuck' attitude has existed for a while. Hell, let's look at the Sex Pistols. Angst and edge, watered down to appeal to those who will like it. Some of the members even wore Nazi flag shirts. Sound familiar? And Kreayshawn? She's a very entertaining person. No barrier breaking involved. If Lil B does have a positive message to preach, I think he would suit a new medium.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
shoulda made the thread title "David Banner Swags Out!" or something. but i think the comments in here is kinda Banner's point. did anyone hear the different things he addressed?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts