Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steele said:
Lupe has never made music as aesthetically pleasing as Kendrick's.  He's never flowed as well as Kendrick.  He's just an awkward nerd who has to awkwardly bend all of his wack ass rhymes because his accent doesn't agree with the rhymes, and just makes overcomplicated bullshit for no discernable reason.

Kendrick spits the New Bible.  That Scripture.  He pukes holy water and shits out the Eucharist.  Don't compare Lupe's peasant ass to the God.

·
Registered
534 Posts
kendricks the most overrated artist, ever, he put out one album and everyones calling him GOAT, he said he had a vision of tupac, and everyone believes him. What if lupe said that?

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Some of the post is right. Some of it's wrong. Most of it is opinion with a dash of trolling

It's whatever :dno:

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Kendrick is fucking amazing but this nigga is a stan. Talking bout Kendrick better than Pac and this nigga is tryna shit on Lupe. Fuck out of here man.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
inshaAllah said:
kendricks the most overrated artist, ever, he put out one album and everyones calling him GOAT, he said he had a vision of tupac, and everyone believes him. What if lupe said that?
Charles Hamilton said the same and they all say he's crazy

·
Registered
534 Posts
EG. said:
Charles Hamilton said the same and they all say he's crazy
didnt charles hamilton diss tupac?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
inshaAllah said:
didnt charles hamilton diss tupac?
He dissed about everybody in the game in CATS Said I Can Diss You. But in Ambitions of Musicians he says sth like

"im chilling back in the studio, Pac is right behind me"

"Nigga Pac won't leave me alone he keep haunting me
Taunting me, I ask him what the hell you want from me
He said nothing I just need some new company
These other rappers still sounding kinda dumb to me
So... Don't be scared if ever you think I grab at ya
I know its creepy, so what?... "I ain't mad at cha"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts