·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolverine 2
Directed by: Darren Aronofksy(?)
Starring: Hugh Jackman​

News:

October 18th 2010: "According to Deadline, the latest on the WOLVERINE 2 front is that Darren Aronofsky's deal to direct the Fox mutant sequel "is close enough that discussion has turned to shooting the sound stage portions of the film in New York so the filmmaker and Hugh Jackman don't have to inconvenience their families.""
Source: http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/as-wolverine-2-closes-is-next-hot-helmer-job-pride-prejudice-and-zombies-with-scarlett-johansson-and-bradley-cooper/​

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
yeah i think so, i saw another source online so it looks like its gonna happen

hope its R rated ...

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
This would be pretty awesome.  I'm a fan of directors that are less mainstream doing superhero films (Christopher Nolan really) and I'm hoping this is good.  The first one was ok...the entire end of the movie was pretty fucking ridiculous though.  Seriously?  Turning Deadpool into a scary mutant?

I'm hoping Tarantino directs the Deadpool movie :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nick said:
I'm hoping Tarantino directs the Deadpool movie :D
Man who knows if that will ever come together. Reynolds is so busy these days and the script is clearly written with him in mind. And the studio seems to be keen on Robert Rodriguez directing, but he's been promising Sin City 2 for so long now, he can't fucking flake again.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Dropout_Bear said:
Man who knows if that will ever come together. Reynolds is so busy these days and the script is clearly written with him in mind. And the studio seems to be keen on Robert Rodriguez directing, but he's been promising Sin City 2 for so long now, he can't fucking flake again.
Yeah I know...I really hope it gets made.  The script was great...witty, exciting, etc and I think Reynolds would do a great job.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If nothing else, it'll be better than the first Wolverine. Aronofsky doesn't jump out at me as the man for the job but if he stays true to the character, it should be good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts