Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work and they were playing Dark Fantasy on Hot97 I believe it was. They played it about 3 times in 2 hours.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Interesting. Maybe we'll get it online in a few then? Although I'm done with leaks, I just want the damn album, in full, like now.

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
lol i just posted in the MBDTF thread about radio play with dark fantasy. live in NJ, my lil bro says he hears it on the way to and from school very very often

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
MrCudderStan said:
lol i just posted in the MBDTF thread about radio play with dark fantasy. live in NJ, my lil bro says he hears it on the way to and from school very very often
Any deets on the 2nd and/or 3rd verses?

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
Girls said:
Any deets on the 2nd and/or 3rd verses?
the version i have has 2 verses.. nobody else has that??? its the first verse, the chorus, then second verse then him shoutin dont make me pull the toys out... ?

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
no idea.  my bros sleeping, ill let yu know. or maybe the OP knows if thats the full version. it prob is.. cause after the 2nd verse he has that little quick verse with teh echo

·
Registered
591 Posts
MrCudderStan said:
I live in NJ too and I heard it today. I was like, "WTF?" It's the one from Runaway 'cause I heard the fireball sounds and the crash.

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
ROHF4L said:
I live in NJ too and I heard it today. I was like, "WTF?" It's the one from Runaway 'cause I heard the fireball sounds and the crash.
i actually love that in the backround ahha that scnee just pops in my head everytime that part of the song coemsup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts