Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Dark Fantasy chorus sampled or did he get someone to sing it?
if it is sampled can someone post it please?
Thanks

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Don't know whether to download the snippet, don't wanna play it out ridculously before the album drops. But this beat is fucking ridiculous.

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Did RZA have no input into it then? Thought Ye mentioned his name at some point on twitter in relation to Dark Fantasy?

·
Registered
68 Posts
ant-sw6 said:
Don't know whether to download the snippet, don't wanna play it out ridculously before the album drops. But this beat is fucking ridiculous.

I know exactly what you mean man, I did that with Kid Cudi's album. The songs dont seem to be as good as when you first pop the CD in its better to wait. They had the whole song posted on The Smoking Section, and i dont think it was Ripped from the movie

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Plain Pat said:
I know exactly what you mean man, I did that with Kid Cudi's album. The songs dont seem to be as good as when you first pop the CD in its better to wait. They had the whole song posted on The Smoking Section, and i dont think it was Ripped from the movie
Damn Yea think I'll probably just go cold turkey and fall in love with it again when I get the album then.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts