Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
It's productions are so sophisticated and so sonically engaging that you can't help but wonder how monstrous it'll sound in comparison to all that radio-friendly bullshit. It's like comparing caviar to canned tuna.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I knew that months ago... The beat is just insane. Just hope the radio-version doesn't get fucked up, it's good with just Rihanna on imo.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
At first I wasn't 100% on Rihanna's addition but now it's really grown on me! This and Blame game were standout tracks, the production on both these tracks were AMAZING!! All songs were amazing though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I love it and am really happy for ye cause i know this will blow up for sure, but at the same time i'm pissed because all the people who hated kanye and know nothing about hip-hop and only listen to mainstream stuff are going to jump back on his dick. Still at least they will play something good on the radio now.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
This will be his biggest song, I warned people on facebook that it will cause worldwide eargasms. They said STFU Kanyes a bitch. So.........they will see.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I want to think this, but with how unsuccessful Runaway and Power were on the charts I can't see it being a colossal hit. Stronger was #1 for 10 weeks or some shit? not gunna happen imo unfortunately

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I think its going to be a hit. Look at the "cast". But for the video,would people's verses be cut or something? Because BET wouldn't put such a long song on the countdown.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Perry said:
I want to think this, but with how unsuccessful Runaway and Power were on the charts I can't see it being a colossal hit. Stronger was #1 for 10 weeks or some shit? not gunna happen imo unfortunately
.....One week

The release of the album. I believe he was battling with the likes of Sean Kingstons "Beautiful Girls" and Soulja Boys" Crank Dat"

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
if they don't change anything, which is highly unlikely. and he put out its own video for it...that song sounds like there's no limit to its success.

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
everyone has to stop comparing runaway to this shit.

heres the deal: people that arent kanye stans dont like his slower/more artistic shit, like runaway was. it was like half hip-hop half whatever

AOTL is a hit. upbeat, classic radio friendly kanye hit. STOP COMPARING, BECAUSE AOTL IS SIMPLY A BETTER SONG

1 - 20 of 49 Posts