Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we make threads in the other sections and get into fights and shit over stupid things like songs and what not, but coming here it makes me feel like...all arguments aside, no matter how heated they get, you guys are good folks. Most of you seem very real. I feel for all you guys who are struggling with whatever problems you may have, but it is really...this will sound kinda weird, pretty heartwarming to see others giving comfort and advice, if only over the internet. At the end of the day we are all humans, we all make mistakes, we all screw up, we all regret, we all cry, we all lose hope...but its awesome that people can come here, talk about it, and get the pick me up they need and go on and LIVE...cause I think life is a wonderful thing.

Great ass community, just had to say. Kudos to you all.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
its always a good morning when somebody says this...great morning :) thanks homie!

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I know we make threads in the other sections and get into fights and shit over stupid things like songs and what not, but coming here it makes me feel like...all arguments aside, no matter how heated they get, you guys are good folks. Most of you seem very real. I feel for all you guys who are struggling with whatever problems you may have, but it is really...this will sound kinda weird, pretty heartwarming to see others giving comfort and advice, if only over the internet. At the end of the day we are all humans, we all make mistakes, we all screw up, we all regret, we all cry, we all lose hope...but its awesome that people can come here, talk about it, and get the pick me up they need and go on and LIVE...cause I think life is a wonderful thing.

Great ass community, just had to say. Kudos to you all.
This really is a great, welcoming online community. You'd be hard pressed to find one that comes close anywhere else on the internet.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem guys. Just good to see humans helping fellow humans...lol that sounded awkward, but you get the point.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts