Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think is pretty much pathetic he couldn't find the time to throw a quick 16 on j.cole's album. I mean come on now he is ur artist that you signed so obvious he have some fate in him, he pratically did his whole album alone and the only thing his asking for is a feature da only rapper feature on the album. But it's ok i guess since he is not DRAKE u dont have to :cryfam: :sadblu:

What are yall thoughts for the reason why?

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
1. Wrong section

2. There is still plenty of time for him to submit a verse before September 27th.

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
TheCreativeCreator said:
1. Wrong section

2. There is still plenty of time for him to submit a verse before September 27th.
album already turned in

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
YallWelcome said:
damn so no chance..
hows it turned in already??
highly doubt that
well it has to be turned in this month and hes been requesting a feature from jayz for 2 months

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
DonKing said:
well it has to be turned in this month and hes been requesting a feature from jayz for 2 months
prolly has to be turned in early September way to early right now.
he dont need jay anyways would be cool not a necessity.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Maybe Jay wanted Cole to make it off his own exploits rather than make it because of having Jigga's name on the album....

Unlike Drake and Nicki, who were fueled by Wayne's features

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
I bet Jay could pull some strings...

And last night Cole said he's still waiting for the verse, so I'm sure it's not completely done..

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but i thought j.cole deadline was this past week ,so idk?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and we don't know what their schedules are like so don't be so quick to pass judgement. He signed Cole to his label, that's got to mean something.

·
Registered
18,204 Posts
Cole said jay still has 5 to 10 days, i don't even know why he is crying honestly.
Moreover Freddie gibbs said a month ago that cole agreed to give him a verse 9 months ago and still hasn't sent it so Cole ain't exactly in the right position to complain about jay lateness.

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Bryan36 said:
Cole said jay still has 5 to 10 days, i don't even know why he is crying honestly.
Moreover Freddie gibbs said a month ago that cole agreed to give him a verse 9 months ago and still hasn't sent it so Cole ain't exactly in the right position to complain about jay lateness.
is he complaining tho? ppl ask him and he says he hasnt gotten it...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts