Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Madrid, and never knew kanye was gonna doing a perform today!
So kanye is doing the performance right now! and I'm a huge fan, a really really huge fan, this could be the first time I could see him in person,but damn it! i missed it

Fuck!

I know I know, cool story bro...

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
:/ that really sucks. yeah I've missed a whole bunch of performances by artists I like that were even free cuz I don't keep up with tour dates

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The point is that I don't know if Kanye gonna come to spain ,I hope he will
Cause if not I have to go to Paris and all that shit.

Anyway I hope to see him one day

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
jonathan said:

:problemparrot:

but srsly damn that blows.. but there were so many other stars worth seeing at the EMAs :p
that miight be the ugliest female i've seen...

anyways i'm sure he'll go to Spain for the tour next year

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Not sure if "cool story bro" is allowed anymore after looking at the new rules/guidelines...

I'm watching it now with 2hr delay waiting for Yeezy. I know what you mean about him being in your city though, I get all excited just knowing Ye's in London, makes me wanna hit up Nobu every evening in case he walks in (with no shoes, of course).

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Some of y cry for no reason I swear we're all still men here right thi is Luke the tenth threa I've seen in klive and here where people just cryin for sum dumb ass shit damn guys

·
Registered
925 Posts
dani_46 said:
So kanye is doing the performance right now! and I'm a huge fan, a really really huge fan, this could be the first time I could see him in person,but damn it! i missed it

Fuck!

dam i hope you are a female becaus eif you aren't i thik your gay, cool story tho

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Mr. Popular said:
dam i hope you are a female becaus eif you aren't i thik your gay, cool story tho
I agree I love kanye as much as the next guy but damn some of u calm the fuck down y r u crying ?! Shiiit stop being groupies

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im not crying!! and i wasn't crying guys...It just was a bad bad bad fuckin day and I were ALMOST crying, you know that feeling?? things are not that great in my life right,but Im not gonna tell you my story,privacy life is privacy life
And of course I'm male
I'm not gonna cry for any artist,that's stupid

this is simple BAD DAY + KANYE THING = ALMOST CRYING,BAD FEELING

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
dani_46 said:
Im not crying!! and i wasn't crying guys...It just was a bad bad bad fuckin day and I were ALMOST crying, you know that feeling??
And of course I'm male
I'm not gonna cry for any artist,that's stupid

this is simple BAD DAY + KANYE THING = ALMOST CRYING,BAD FEELING
hey do most people in spain speak both spanish and english?

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
dani_46 said:

Fuck!

i know how you feel, i missed him in brazil :hug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts