Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Posner just said "Believe isn't going to change just Bieber's career, but all of pop music, Posner added. "He's kind of bringing soul back, and rhythm and blues back and definitely hip-hop into his music. I'm really excited to see how it's going to change the landscape, and I know a lot of artists are going to have to go back to the drawing board."

And Beyonce on her last bland album said she was making her own genre of music[rolls eyes] Usher claims his new album will be some kind of new thing in pop & Lady GaGa last year said she was making the album of the decade.

Back in the day people didn't talk about changing the landscape THEY JUST DID IT, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Little Richard, David Bowie, Prince, Jimi Hendrix. They just came and fucked it all up and didn't give no warning. Honestly Bey, Ush or Bieber don't sound all that diff in terms of sound, there is nothing groundbreaking....

I realize artists got to talk shit to sell albums i guess.... but there full of themselves and just deliver bland shit. I mean are we really going to believe Justin is going to make some awww inspiring tracks?

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
gunsnhalen said:
Back in the say people didn't talk about changing the landscape THEY JUST DID IT, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan, Little Richard, David Bowie, Prince, Jimi Hendrix.
*day

R

·
0 Posts
They're just promoting their album, last person to really change the game was Michael Jackson imo

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Bieber is changing the industry though.  If he keeps his shit together, he could transition from teen sensation to legit adult star just like Timberlake.  Just look at the kid, his core audience is teenage girls, yet he already has tons of people outside of that demographic loving his music.

R

·
0 Posts
I Heart T Swift said:
Bieber is changing the industry though. If he keeps his shit together, he could transition from teen sensation to legit adult star just like Timberlake. Just look at the kid, his core audience is teenage girls, yet he already has tons of people outside of that demographic loving his music.
It's been done.

But he'll never compare :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I never believe an artists own hype about their shit. And i also hate when they say its game changing or whatever then it drops and its nowhere near what they said. Its all HYPE

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Charlie Day Avy said:
They're just promoting their album, last person to really change the game was Michael Jackson imo

What about nirvana?, a whole new genre of music came from that. That to me is the last group or musician that really changed thing's.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I get that it is all hype, but damn. Stevie Wonder never hyped his albums, he just came in... released his singles. Released the albums & won his grammy's lol

1 - 20 of 79 Posts