Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alex_4 said:
I doubt it, I think Who gon stop me or lift off are next,,,they are more radio friendly
Lift will be released on august 23rd as a single. Made in america is pretty radio friendly
radio disney chorus, although it is civil rights leaders and their wives

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
TBM said:
So the singles will be Otis, Lift Off, and Made In America?

The worst songs to represent this album
All the tracks that should have been scrapped. :D If you ask me it as the same way with MBDTF too. Lots of people disagree with there though...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Don Teezy said:
Lift will be released on august 23rd as a single. Made in america is pretty radio friendly
radio disney chorus, although it is civil rights leaders and their wives
Yeah now that I think of it, made in america is pretty radio friendly

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
It's definitely single material.... i would be surprised, but I think other songs would do much better.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
hot 97 is like no other radio station in america. when an album drops, they play various tracks just to get people's responses, it's like an international radio station, they have such a wide reach with the listeners....just because you heard it on the radio, it doesn't mean anything.

it will definitely not be a single.

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
alex_4 said:
I think it's good, but some people think the hook is kind of cheesy,, i like it though
Cheesey? lmao. I swear some people just don't branch out. Frank's vocals on that song would easily be one of the best of all the songs in rotation right now

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Vasper said:
Cheesey? lmao. I swear some people just don't branch out. Frank's vocals on that song would easily be one of the best of all the songs in rotation right now
His singing isn't cheesy but the lyrics are

1 - 20 of 37 Posts