Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
meh.. i've been infatuated with art since i was a kid. when yeezy started going that route it just solidified to me that he was my favorite artist.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shayjr said:
congratulations, you have been illuminated.

//*triangle*\\
Only triangle i worship is your sister's pus.....i'm gonna let you go on this one.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
I have come to realize lately that I think his infatuation with "art" is gay.

And I am further disappointed because I think that just because people like Kanye, they think they can come up with revelations about how much they love and appreciate "art" when in reality, that is simply not the case. If Kanye really does appreciate this "art" the way he says and acts like he does, then I doubt that you, the fan, does as well. But it makes you feel good and gives you a sense of hierarchy to say that you can appreciate "deeper thought" and "art" more than the next person. When simply, that is not the case.

If I were in a museum with you right now, I'd love to see your reaction to some of this "art" that your eyes have allegedly been opened to.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tito. said:
I have come to realize lately that I think his infatuation with "art" is gay.

And I am further disappointed because I think that just because people like Kanye, they think they can come up with revelations about how much they love and appreciate "art".
Not gay.
Until he posts a pic of homosexuality, it's not gay.
And no, that's  not it. It plays a bit of a role but it's not really it.
tbqh.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tito. said:
acts like he does, then I doubt that you, the fan, does as well. But it makes you feel good and gives you a sense of hierarchy to say that you can appreciate "deeper thought" and "art" more than the next person. When simply, that is not the case.

If I were in a museum with you right now, I'd love to see your reaction to some of this "art" that your eyes have allegedly been opened to.
it's not 'deeper thought'
it's just how you take it in.
The most simple thought can be a deep thought.
It's just different from what I usually see and I respect him for being bold and expressing how he feels the way he does it.
it's different from your every day artist.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and take me to a museum, i'll love to go. I've been interested in going to one. I have been to one.

I can't promise to look like :sage:
but i assure you that something in there will catch my eye.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
like honestly.....how many of you would have gave a fuck about MURAKAMI if Kanye wasn't fucking with him and didn't use him on his Graduation art. And that Grad theme was used by MURAKAMI way before Kanye asked him to do a teddy bear version. But I ain't hear none of the 'art heads' on here talk about him.

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
S_K, If i was exposed to a painting that I thought was dope, creative, different, i'd be interested in it. I'm not saying that i'm like google'ing art stuff now, but dammit, i've learned to appreciate it for what it is.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts