Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daft Punk is all around great by any means and this is the type of stuff that i got into and continue to enjoy


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,428 Posts
I have all they albums. Human After All is the best imo.
I'm a fan but I don't keep up with them.
They still puttin out music? Any albums commin out??
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Amazing thread OP.

WESTNiNE9 said:
I have all they albums. Human After All is the best imo.
I'm a fan but I don't keep up with them.
They still puttin out music? Any albums commin out??
Yes it'll come in 2011. And I mean besides what they did for the "Tron Legacy" movie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,195 Posts
TRON LEGACY THEME HAS LEAKED!

it's epic as fuck, definitely moody and dark, the orchestra is immense. I suggest getting it asap :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
My two favorite Daft Punk songs are Superheroes and Human After All image how i felt when i heard this:

So Much WIN  :slick: :slick: :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Amazing thread OP.
Yes it'll come in 2011. And I mean besides what they did for the "Tron Legacy" movie.
Where you at man, i know you are a huge fan... ever see them live?
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
slimklp said:
Where you at man, i know you are a huge fan... ever see them live?
Nope. They didn't come to Denmark. >_>

But I hope they'll this time. They should be touring this year. Like after the Summer. Since their upcoming album is coming this Summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Nope. They didn't come to Denmark. >_>

But I hope they'll this time. They should be touring this year. Like after the Summer. Since their upcoming album is coming this Summer.
Im so excited!!!! you wouldnt happen to have the Encore song that is on the Alive 2007 bonus disc?
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
slimklp said:
Im so excited!!!! you wouldnt happen to have the Encore song that is on the Alive 2007 bonus disc?
Me too. :slick:

Yes. I bought the DE of it from iTunes and got it. Why?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
digital love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top