Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much fail. First off they straight up copied the LV Dons and Japsers, like no change at all. Who is they? Cadillac. Fucking car maker cadillac. The fuck is this shit, Cadillac making sneakers that are out right copies of designer shoes?

Googled it and they actually have more shoes. Sorry but this is just straight up disgraceful. They just took Clae's lineup of sneakers and added their own logo. Same sole, same everything.

Here are some comparison photos

There's more but the shits burnt up already, it's over

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sarcasm aside, something has to be done. They have to change that stupid 3 Change rule where if you take something, make 3 changes to it, then it's not considered copying.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i actually looked them up and some of them look exactly like clae sneakers. i mean, they literally took the same thing and just changed the logo. it sucks because they can probably distibrute them better and advertise them better than clae.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I see anyone wearing "Cadillac" sneakers I won't hesitate to laugh in their face. Those Jasper copies are $50, the difference between them and fake LV Jaspers is probably the big ass Cadillac logo on the tongue.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not gonna lie though, if the copies were really good quality leather i would get them. the patent stuff makes me cringe.
That's sad. They're $50 though, like I said the quality is probably the same as fakes. I mean look at them, is that ballistic mesh? Wtf. :facepalm:

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's one thing to copy where you take ideas and make your own shoe using those ideas, and then taking an exact copy of another companies shoe and adding your logo on it.

Not saying I agree with both but what Clae might have done isn't nearly as bad as what Cadillac has done.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts