Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
huskies1313 said:
Okay then acting like 28k posts is out of the ordinary on this site :what:
The boy could use some sun is all I'm saying. Only 800 posts for me and I've been around since the KLive days

Registered
It's a banger def but not his best for me :mm:

The shit I've been listening to most is Make It Out :oh:

Edit: but the second half of da day >>> :hhh:

Registered
you mean Future? for real he sounds just like future, how is everyone overlooking this? if i were future i'd be pissed. songs hot though. both features go off

Registered
Dirty Sprite said:
you mean Future? for real he sounds just like future, how is everyone overlooking this? if i were future i'd be pissed. songs hot though. both features go off
Nah he proved he has a wider range of sounds plus he's much more aggressive and hard than future. Also he doesn't even need autotune. I see a big split between the two in New English. Once Timmy Turner drops its officially over

Registered
Eromoro123 said:
Nah he proved he has a wider range of sounds plus he's much more aggressive and hard than future. Also he doesn't even need autotune. I see a big split between the two in New English. Once Timmy Turner drops its officially over
i mean i agree, he's usually from the small amount of songs that we have, more aggressive and harder than future. But, he sounds just like Future when Future raise his intensity to Desiigner's really high level of intensity on every track.

I really wanna hear a departure from sounds like Future. That XXL showcase makes me think that he does have his own cool lane. I mean he must, he's got talent, and is co-signed by ye and push. idk i just saw a lot Sh!t future throughout.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts