Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
It wasn't a big scene really, let's say you just were there to check this new guy out and suddenly Kanye is there! imagine that :wom:

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
joe said:
Sheeeitttt yeah. I was there from 10:30-early morning. I was in the front row, which is why I got so damn claustrophobic. But, while some turrible bands were on and I was in the front, people must have been wondering what I was thinking. But I knew :).
thats really cool man
did you get any pictures of it?

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
joe said:
Sheeeitttt yeah. I was there from 10:30-early morning. I was in the front row, which is why I got so damn claustrophobic. But, while some turrible bands were on and I was in the front, people must have been wondering what I was thinking. But I knew :).
dam thats commitment homie :h5:

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
joe said:
Yeah I got some pictures, mostly blurry. I got some great video of "So Appalled" and "Power." He was wearing that big pharoah chain which looked fucking ridicalisss.
Upload the video please!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
joe said:
Yeah I got some pictures, mostly blurry. I got some great video of "So Appalled" and "Power." He was wearing that big pharoah chain which looked fucking ridicalisss.
can you up some of the pictures and vid?

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Szohr said:
Did he epicly forget like half the verse or spit something different lol ?
He might have changed the verse for the final on the album then again kanye has been known to forget lyrics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts