Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from shooting myself in the face because it hasn't leaked yet, I watched the MTV bit with Cudi.
He seems back to normal.
Like interviews he did when MOTM I was about to drop. He seems happy and enthusiastic again.
I'm soooo glad to see this because I really hated his "Mr. Rager" attitude. (Watch Complex video for description)
This also makes me believe even more that he did the drugs and stayed in a bad mood just to make that album.

·
Registered
20,381 Posts
DavidWilson said:
Aside from shooting myself in the face because it hasn't leaked yet, I watched the MTV bit with Cudi.
He seems back to normal.
Like interviews he did when MOTM I was about to drop. He seems happy and enthusiastic again.
I'm soooo glad to see this because I really hated his "Mr. Rager" attitude. (Watch Complex video for description)
This also makes me believe even more that he did the drugs and stayed in a bad mood just to make that album.
agree with first part last part notso much

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Prayer said:
Nah i haven't seen the whole thing yet lol, I was just judging by that short clip about him saying Kanye's the greatest.
Yea that's the short clip I was talking about, the full isn't out yet, but I'm anticipating it tbh.
Happy Cudi = AKNC & MOTM Cudi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

G

·
DavidWilson said:
He seems back to normal.
mids89ohio said:
agree with first part last part notso much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.