Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
23,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asked this girl to prom a couple months ago. We both kind of have a thing for each other. She's just getting over a year long relationship but for the past few months we have both been kind of into each other. we talked last year about us going to prom so i pretty much just straight up asked her with no problem this year. This weekend she jokingly said I should un-ask her and ask her in a cute way. To kind of surprise her , I want to do some cute things the week leading up to prom. All I have really thought of is sending her a rose each day with a little note on it and then 6 roses on the day of. I want something else, so help a brother out!

*expecting the usual, dumb/funny comments*

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
drizzydrakeovoxo said:
sending her a rose each day with a little note on it and then 6 roses on the day of. I want something else, so help a brother out!
Are you Wiz?

But for real dont do this shit though, after you break up(its gonna happen :okay:) she could tell someone and you will never live this down.

·
Banned
23,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alex. said:
Are you Wiz?

But for real dont do this shit though, after you break up(its gonna happen :okay:) she could tell someone and you will never live this down.
we're not together but im not too worried about the "never living it down" part. i shake that shit off..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts