Kanye to The banner

"Cute" things I can do the week leading up to prom?

2283 Views 50 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Stan Smith
Asked this girl to prom a couple months ago. We both kind of have a thing for each other. She's just getting over a year long relationship but for the past few months we have both been kind of into each other. we talked last year about us going to prom so i pretty much just straight up asked her with no problem this year. This weekend she jokingly said I should un-ask her and ask her in a cute way. To kind of surprise her , I want to do some cute things the week leading up to prom. All I have really thought of is sending her a rose each day with a little note on it and then 6 roses on the day of. I want something else, so help a brother out!

*expecting the usual, dumb/funny comments*
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
for starters, dont do the rose thing.
send her a picture of your cock so she can verify that your still indeed a man.
Are you Wiz?

But for real dont do this shit though, after you break up(its gonna happen :okay:) she could tell someone and you will never live this down.
drizzydrakeovoxo said:
sending her a rose each day with a little note on it and then 6 roses on the day of. I want something else, so help a brother out!
It should come natural man.
Suck her toes.

And no I am not joking. Thank Me Later.
we're not together but im not too worried about the "never living it down" part. i shake that shit off..
Alex. said:
Are you Wiz?

But for real dont do this shit though, after you break up(its gonna happen :okay:) she could tell someone and you will never live this down.
Send her Roses with Outkast quotes.
looob, set myself up for that one haha
pederloo said:
Send her Roses with Outkast quotes.
:pokerface:
drizzydrakeovoxo said:
sending her a rose each day with a little note on it and then 6 roses on the day of.
Dear _________,

"I thank your shit don't stank"

Love,

drizzydrakeovoxo
drizzydrakeovoxo said:
looob, set myself up for that one haha
I know what I'm sending you :smug:
Kevin. said:
HAHA I like this
(it'd be cool if she were an Outkast fan)
it would be funny if she said no when you re ask her looob
rename your contact name in her phone as "prom?" and call dat bitch.
Lool
Stan Smith said:
Suck her toes.

And no I am not joking. Thank Me Later.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.