Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ny rap in the 90's was so fly bruh. They literally have 0 juice. Desiigner could easily be from Atlanta. I done told so many people he from New York and they say "forreal" so you can't even bring him up cause people think he from got damn zone 6. "All the way up" is a New York banger. That's very New York. I'll give NY that, but it's sad. Dave east is cool. But man it's bad out there. They don't have that ghostface, or nas, or a tribe called quest of this era

·
Registered
71,105 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Ny rap in the 90's was so fly bruh. They literally have 0 juice. Desiigner could easily be from Atlanta. I done told so many people he from New York and they say "forreal" so you can't even bring him up cause people think he from got damn zone 6. "All the way up" is a New York banger. That's very New York. I'll give NY that, but it's sad. Dave east is cool. But man it's bad out there. They don't have that ghostface, or nas, or a tribe called quest of this era
Nicki and French tho
Troy Ave got them hits too

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
also why do people sleep on rocky

joey seems liek he's finally trying to do a more accessible sound with devastated

dave east will be their main guy once he finds a signature producer

·
Banned
7,427 Posts
NY got the curse when they boo'd Outkast. West just got free from their curse.

Never disrespect the south. Remember, we still put roots and voodoo on folk down here.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I think they still I got a chance but it's going to southern influenced from here on out ex asap mob n desiigner rather than joey badass n his crew

·
Banned
39,383 Posts
:what:

A$AP Rocky
A$AP Ferg
Nicki Minaj
Desiigner
Joey Badass
Dave East
French Montana
El-P
Fabolous
Action Bronson
junglepussy
etc.

·
Registered
19,386 Posts
We need some more originality. Tired of NY rappers either doing some shit that sounds like it's from ATL or CHI, or going back to the 90's sound. We need some new shit, and it's prolly gonna take a while for that to happen.

·
Registered
71,105 Posts
Singh94 said:
:what:

A$AP Rocky
A$AP Ferg
Nicki Minaj
Desiigner
French Montana
I erased the ones whose careers peaked 10 years ago and the ones who haven't had a career defining hit showing they can actually hold it down for NY

1 - 20 of 145 Posts