Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Kanye did talk about Curren$y when he did the interview on Hot97. I wouldn't mind if Curren$y signs with GOOD Music.
when?

b0tTheGod said:
how is it random if curren$y is roc?
currensy isn't roc. he's on creative control/dd172, dame's independent. they had a distribution with def jam just for pilot talk.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
b0tTheGod said:
yea...blue roc...so are you saying dame isnt roc?
"Roc" isn't "Roc." Jay-Z, Dame and Biggs Roc-A-Fella is now just a piece of paper at Def Jam.

Blu Roc and Roc Nation aren't a continuation of it. The Roc we all know and love R.I.P. 1996 - 2006

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Would be dope but for some reason i wouldn't want him to be on G.O.O.D. even tho i'm a big fan

·
Registered
151 Posts
i love currensy, pilot talk>>>>but he just smoke too much to be on GOOD, he dont fit... and no the roc no longer exists and currensy would never fuck with ye and vice versa cuz of jay and dame, i dont think atleast

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Amory Black said:
"Roc" isn't "Roc." Jay-Z, Dame and Biggs Roc-A-Fella is now just a piece of paper at Def Jam.

Blu Roc and Roc Nation aren't a continuation of it. The Roc we all know and love R.I.P. 1996 - 2006
tell J. Cole that

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
CURREN$Y!!!!! Hope it's truee.. Curren$y on some dope ass Kanye tracks.. Also Cudi... been waiting for them two to collaborate..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Amory Black said:

this. whether or not anyone wants to believe it.

·
Registered
48,110 Posts
dharv24 said:
i love currensy, pilot talk>>>>but he just smoke too much to be on GOOD, he dont fit... and no the roc no longer exists and currensy would never fuck with ye and vice versa cuz of jay and dame, i dont think atleast
how you gonna say he smokes too much to be on GOOD?

look at cudi, he smokes all fucking day

1 - 20 of 72 Posts