Kanye to The banner

Curren$y signed with g.o.o.d music?

4251 71
or did someone just edit his wiki page again?
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
ah my friend posted this on facebook i hope its not true lol
Black Mamba said:
is wiki so i doubt it
Curren$y is doing fine on his own.
G
Brennan said:
Curren$y is doing fine on his own.
Kanye did talk about Curren$y when he did the interview on Hot97. I wouldn't mind if Curren$y signs with GOOD Music.
wtf...........currensy is dope its just..hella random lol
how is it random if curren$y is roc?
when?

TheLostBoy said:
Kanye did talk about Curren$y when he did the interview on Hot97. I wouldn't mind if Curren$y signs with GOOD Music.
b0tTheGod said:
how is it random if curren$y is roc?
currensy isn't roc. he's on creative control/dd172, dame's independent. they had a distribution with def jam just for pilot talk.
yea...blue roc...so are you saying dame isnt roc?
"Roc" isn't "Roc." Jay-Z, Dame and Biggs Roc-A-Fella is now just a piece of paper at Def Jam.

Blu Roc and Roc Nation aren't a continuation of it. The Roc we all know and love R.I.P. 1996 - 2006
b0tTheGod said:
yea...blue roc...so are you saying dame isnt roc?
r.i.p.? *cough* tell kanye that...
cosign  :epic:
TheLostBoy said:
Would be dope but for some reason i wouldn't want him to be on G.O.O.D. even tho i'm a big fan
i love currensy, pilot talk>>>>but he just smoke too much to be on GOOD, he dont fit... and no the roc no longer exists and currensy would never fuck with ye and vice versa cuz of jay and dame, i dont think atleast
tell J. Cole that
Amory Black said:
"Roc" isn't "Roc." Jay-Z, Dame and Biggs Roc-A-Fella is now just a piece of paper at Def Jam.

Blu Roc and Roc Nation aren't a continuation of it. The Roc we all know and love R.I.P. 1996 - 2006
CURREN$Y!!!!! Hope it's truee.. Curren$y on some dope ass Kanye tracks.. Also Cudi... been waiting for them two to collaborate..
this. whether or not anyone wants to believe it.
Amory Black said:

how you gonna say he smokes too much to be on GOOD?

look at cudi, he smokes all fucking day
dharv24 said:
i love currensy, pilot talk>>>>but he just smoke too much to be on GOOD, he dont fit... and no the roc no longer exists and currensy would never fuck with ye and vice versa cuz of jay and dame, i dont think atleast
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.