Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
Hopefully something better than the Cudi x Kanye collabs we've been hearing (Make Her Say, Wylin' Cause I'm Young, Erase Me, etc.)

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Mojo said:
Hopefully something better than the Cudi x Kanye collabs we've been hearing (Make Her Say, Wylin' Cause I'm Young, Erase Me, etc.)
mids89ohio said:
hopefully a nasty ye beat with 2 ye verses and 1 cudi verse with cudi on the hook
exactly what i want, get a epic beat with some epic verse and an epic hook we know these guys can do that they kjust havent been able to do it yet

i was just about to say a duet type thing maybe with just the hook but i totally forgot about welcome to heartbreak thats by far their best collab but i think with the song they should duet on the hook

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
luis93bx said:
whats that
Popular refers to a beat that's pretty much unused that Kanye West made. It's a Wicked sample, and people assume it's now the song Gorgeous, due to tweets from some guy connected to Kanye(not sure about this). Whether Kid Cudi is featured on the song, or even if it's the popular beat at all, I'm not sure about.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.