Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“The Cud Life Tour continues in Kansas. Im back and ready. I will be rescheduling dates that I missed in the next couple months so ill make sure to keep everyone posted. Ive never missed or cancelled a show before all this, so please know that it was very necessary for me to take time to rest and get my health back up. My mom says I work too much, my usual answer is ‘nooo i dont’ but i guess she was right. Again, im sorry if I let some of you guys down. It really fucked with me cancelling these gigs, seriously, but ill make it up to ya! Something cool. Ill think of something, dont trip! ;) Scott”

cudlife.tumblr.com

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I'm glad he's better but I hope he makes up for it. Thats the selfish Cudi fan speaking that last part. I do hope we get something new though.

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
tbh at this point in time, he could release a remix to otis and i would still be happy lol, just need new cud asap

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
john_Blaze said:
By "gift" I'm expecting either a new song/mixtape; hell a ustream would be nice.
tbh, id rather a ustream as amazing as the last one more than a song

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Gulpin said:
then get out
well I have hardly posted in this section lately anyway. I posted in this thread and that stupid thread I made.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Kingly said:
Errybody tweet him to release AMNS if he tweets anytime soon.
When he made that mixtape tweet a while ago, every single response he got was about AMNS... he knows that we are waiting...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts