Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
gffo out, people actually think he's gonna sell less than he did for MOTM1? I bet errybody that bought it last year will buy it again this year and he's no doubt gained more fans since MOTM1, so it should do 125k at the least

·
Read Only
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BGG said:
gffo out, people actually think he's gonna sell less than he did for MOTM1? I bet errybody that bought it last year will buy it again this year and he's no doubt gained more fans since MOTM1, so it should do 125k at the least
  quoted cause thatll never happen. i like kid cudi but he doesnt have much buzz at all... imagine if he sold less than wale.. wale had internet and everyone on buzz and undersold hellla bad. but cudi dont got anyone on buzz maybe except for the people in this section

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
neil-360 said:
  quoted cause thatll never happen. i like kid cudi but he doesnt have much buzz at all... imagine if he sold less than wale.. wale had internet and everyone on buzz and undersold hellla bad. but cudi dont got anyone on buzz maybe except for the people in this section
dude you are underestimating cudi's fanbase. I know i've turned like 5 people into cudi fans since the last album and they will prob be buying the album. i'm sure this has occured all over the nation..

·
Registered
298 Posts
1. His fanbase has definately expanded since Motm 1.
2. Motm 1 sold 104k in first week.
3. Erase Me was in top ten of itunes for a while.
4. People underestimate Cudi's fanbase by a longshot.
5. Motm 2 will sell at least 150k.

·
Read Only
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morc said:
1. His fanbase has definately expanded since Motm 1.
2. Motm 1 sold 104k in first week.
3. Erase Me was in top ten of itunes for a while.
4. People underestimate Cudi's fanbase by a longshot.
5. Motm 2 will sell at least 150k.
quoted. it doesnt matter how much his first album sold. it does a little but remeber how many singles and buzz there was out to promote it
why was this not pushed back?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I honestly dont remember much buzz about his first album. I bought it day one and didnt hear people talking about it until around 6 months later. Maybe I was listening to the wrong stations or hanging around the wrong people.

That said, I still stand by my prediction.

·
Read Only
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Morc said:
I honestly dont remember much buzz about his first album. I bought it day one and didnt hear people talking about it until around 6 months later. Maybe I was listening to the wrong stations or hanging around the wrong people.

That said, I still stand by my prediction.
i respect that

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.