Kanye to The banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if im super late,but i just read a cage interview where he said cudi was trying to reach out to Shia laBeouf to narrate man on the moon: end of day before getting common. I'm not sure if i knew this and its been so long that i forgot lol. Man i love Shia, but that would've been super weird if he narrated. So glad he got common cause it was perfect.

Old Interview: https://www.laweekly.com/beyond-the-stage-def-jux-rapper-cage-talks-new-kid-cudi-collaboration-at-house-of-blues/

"Cage: Isn't that weird? That's how he found out about me. There was no issue or anything. It was just weird and coincidental because I was in an airport reading a magazine with an interview about him where it says he was trying to reach out to Shia to get him on his record. I was like, "Yeah right." He wanted Shia to narrate all the parts that Common did on [Man on the Moon: The End of Day]. Anyway, come to find out he saw my video [for "I Never Knew You"] a couple weeks ago and loved it. He got at me and we just started talking a lot about music and shit and he's like, "I want to get you on my record." I was like, "Cool." I live in SoHo and he lives in Tribeca so we live close. It hasn't really surfaced yet."

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
Thats true lol, but ayeee you from dc? You play hockey?
I'm from VA but I moved across the country a year ago. And I'm just a big hockey fan. Haven't actually played hockey before because it wasn't a thing where I'm from but it's really big where I live now so I'm thinking of trying some kind of casual/beer league soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts