Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve Aoki isn't done just yet with his latest single "Cudi The Kid" after releasing the music video last week. The Kid Cudi and Travis Barker assisted track is getting the remix treatment as Steve Aoki has released an EP that includes six remixes of the track.

The likes of Third Party, Lucky Date, Designer Drugs, Kissy Sell Out's Style, Tai, Mysto & Pizzi all contribute a remix to the EP with the Mysto & Pizzi remix being my favorite so far.

You can listen to 2 minute previews of each remix below and then head over to iTunes to grab the full 7 song EP (including the original record) for only $2.99. Well worth the buy if you're feeling even one or two songs.
http://datnewcudi.com/2012/04/11/steve-aoki-feat-kid-cudi-travis-barker-cudi-the-kid-the-remixes/

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
dope, about the check out the designer drugs remix..i used to fuck with them a couple of years ago

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
damn that mystyo and pizzi remix is amazing

i'll probably buy the ep on itunes..or prefferably spotify if its on there

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Aoki put 2:21 snippets of every remixes + original mix on soundcloud. I listened to all of them, 3 of them are garbage, the other 3 are really good!! Designer Drugs, Third Party and Lucky Date remixes are sick

1 - 20 of 36 Posts