Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an idea for a new SMILEY which was based off Cudi's wizardry comments. I told them that a smiley that has the yellow dude wearing a wizard hat and holding a wand that creates the music symbol would be cool BUT they are all hating. Since Cudi is a MUSIC WIZARD i think we need a smiley to match. I see the comment Wizardry being thrown around all over but they cant fucking comprehend that shit. I need my CUDI Stans to go to the help section and put them small minded mother fuckers in check. The smiley is going to be Unfuckwitable!!!

MARCH CUDI STANS!! I NEED YOU.

:stronger:          :stronger:              :stronger:              :stronger:                :stronger:

:banjo:                  :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

:salute:

:ahhh::ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Make
them
hater                      :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
ass
cowards                                                          :bye: :bye: :bye:
until
they                                :worship: :worship: :worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship::worship: :worship::worship: :worship: :worship:
us                                       

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OhTheHorrors said:
Sounds stupid if it can't be regularly applied.
wtf does that even mean. Ofcourse we can apply it regularly. Look at the stupid fucking smileys we have and yet somehow they get used. A motha fucking Cudi Music Wizard smiley is unfuckwitable compared to that shit.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
SideWays408 said:
wtf does that even mean. Ofcourse we can apply it regularly. Look at the stupid fucking smileys we have and yet somehow they get used. A motha fucking Cudi Music Wizard smiley is unfuckwitable compared to that shit.
Could you give an example?

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chuck Lestrange said:
Post the smiley then. I haven't seen it.
I want them to create it. I know we got some graphic wizards in this bitch.

OhTheHorrors said:
Could you give an example?
If you dont like the smiley you probably aint a :UnfuckwitableWizard:, your more like this guy  :parrot:

OR

look around the damn cudi section a little bit and you will see how many times people say the word Wizard. Instead of using the word, you can use a unfuckwitable smiley.

Either your with me or you are against me. If you are against me the Wizards are going to turn your dick small. Dont fuck with us.

:stronger:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OhTheHorrors said:
So it's basically a smiley to use when you think something is great, and anyone that thinks it's not sucks?
Its a CUDI thing, you obviously wouldnt understand. I need only CUDI stans, not some people that cant fathom the wizardry of it.

And your argument is a pretty dumb one. Look at the stupid smileys we got.

:eek:  :robo:  :wom:  :hug:  :twisted:  :fuu:  D:  :hat:  :vom: :huh: :mindfk: :bluetard: :parrot: :psyboom: :tash: :clap: :sage: :problemparrot: :megusta: :oblivious:

And you are trying to hate on a unfuckwitable wizard smiley.
I dont get it.
Unless you can come up with a GOOD argument as to why we should not have this smiley, im going to have to ask you to stop trying to poke holes in this.  :datass:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Its a CUDI thing, you obviously wouldnt understand. I need only CUDI stans, not some people that cant fathom the wizardry of it.

And your argument is a pretty dumb one. Look at the stupid smileys we got.

:eek:  :robo:  :wom:  :hug:  :twisted:  :fuu:  D:  :hat:  :vom: :huh: :mindfk: :bluetard: :parrot: :psyboom: :tash: :clap: :sage: :problemparrot: :megusta: :oblivious:

And you are trying to hate on a unfuckwitable wizard smiley.
I dont get it.
Unless you can come up with a GOOD argument as to why we should not have this smiley, im going to have to ask you to stop trying to poke holes in this.  :datass:
Your argument is basically that it's a 'Cudi' thing, and that's why it's completely practical and I'll never understand it.
Obviously better than mine.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OhTheHorrors said:
Your argument is basically that it's a 'Cudi' thing, and that's why it's completely practical and I'll never understand it.
Obviously better than mine.
I actually showed you HOW we could use it, i showed you what other smileys we have that are ACTUALLY horrible., and i told you that Cudi Stans are going to love it and use it alot. I also pointed out that the word Wizard/Wizardry gets thrown out ALOT. Im not sure if you just have a reading problem and thats why you didnt mention any of that???

You on the other hand dont have an argument. What you are doing right now is similar to if i was arguing about something i didnt know much about. You have not gave me 1 reason as to why it shouldnt be a smiley and thats not your fault since there is no reason for the smiley to not exist. Ofcourse haters are going to hate though, they dont need reason to do that.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
SideWays408 said:
I actually showed you HOW we could use it, i showed you what other smileys we have, that are horrible., and i told you that Cudi Stans are going to love it and use it alot. I also pointed out that the word Wizard/Wizardry gets thrown out ALOT. Im not sure if you just have a reading problem or something???

You on the other hand dont have an argument. What you are doing right now is similar to if i was arguing about something i didnt know much about. You have not gave me 1 reason as to why it shouldnt be a smiley and thats not your fault since there is no reason for the smiley to not exist. Ofcourse haters are going to hate though, they dont need reason to do that.
1)Cudi Stans don't comprise the majority of this site
2)I haven't seen wizard/wizardry thrown around a lot on here, mostly unfuckwittable, and Cudi's my main reason to be on here.
3)Your example isn't that clear to me

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mojo said:
I would need to see it before I say I would want it.
use your imagination.

Think of a small yellow guy :sarc2: with a blue wizards hat on top of its head, like so
with a Magic Wand like so
or music wand (searching google randomly)
. Use your imagination, we can give him a normal wand and have him swinging it thus creating a music symbol in the air. There is so much we can do with it.

Here is some random ones i found on google.

Kanye left his mark on KTT, i think Cudi deserves the same honor.!!

Please be with me on this Cudi stands >_<

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OhTheHorrors said:
1)Cudi Stans don't comprise the majority of this site
2)I haven't seen wizard/wizardry thrown around a lot on here, mostly unfuckwittable, and Cudi's my main reason to be on here.
3)Your example isn't that clear to me
You are clearly a hater. I would never try and argue someone from trying to get a harmless smiley to be available to chose from. I dont see why it matters to you one way or another. On top of it, your argument dont make no sense, so i cant even figure out why im giving you the time of day right now.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Abshole said:
I think if :troll: and :OMG: were made into smilies, this one should be made.
My thoughts exactly. Except a Wizard Smiley is a pretty decent smiley thanks to the event that transpired with Cudi. It also shows Cudi that we care. It gives more personality to the forum. We would have another smiley to use. You would be seeing Wizards all over the place in the Cudi Section  <3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts