Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,992 Posts
BIg WIll said:
I think I'm decent :dno: I haven't made a beat in over a month though. Gotta redownload Fruity Loops.
These are kinda dope but they're lacking like.. idk how to say it but basically they sound kinda empty. I would say layer your sounds more & put soundgoodizer on the mixer to help it sound fuller :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,157 Posts

I fuckz with this beat heavy shit's like semi-dark and I feel like spitting that dope 16 but I can't rap :hah: :seanshrug:
:cryfam: ^^


this is regarding the OG post you made:
listened to that BANGLADESH sounding beat -- dat bass on steroids shit and that was iight but there have been so many remakes nonetheless doe it bangs :slick: I liked that slowed down shit at the end

that second beat sounds like a A$AP leftover tbh and idk feels familiar then again I could be talking outta my ass :slick:

third beat was decent no comment really

this shit legit had my body, my head, fucking everything boppin' I LOVE this beat


my ***** NXGGVBXTCH stay delivering that heat  :golfclap:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,992 Posts
RealRager said:
I fuckz with this beat heavy shit's like semi-dark and I feel like spitting that dope 16 but I can't rap :hah: :seanshrug:
:cryfam: ^^


this is regarding the OG post you made:
listened to that BANGLADESH sounding beat -- dat bass on steroids shit and that was iight but there have been so many remakes nonetheless doe it bangs :slick: I liked that slowed down shit at the end

that second beat sounds like a A$AP leftover tbh and idk feels familiar then again I could be talking outta my ass :slick:

third beat was decent no comment really

this shit legit had my body, my head, fucking everything boppin' I LOVE this beat


my ***** NXGGVBXTCH stay delivering that heat  :golfclap:
:worship: Thank you man, I dont normally get feedback like this. Do you like the 4th one better than the most recent one I posted? D:

Crowded Places said:
really dig the third one
Thanks man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,509 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
I dont come to this section that often, explain to me what yall are doing? :slick:

or link to thread or whatever haha
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=189471.0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,157 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
:worship: Thank you man, I dont normally get feedback like this. Do you like the 4th one better than the most recent one I posted? D:
Thanks man!

damn that's tough one cause i love them both but imma go with the MOST recent one cause it's raining out and idk it feels right just listening to it, it's like the right mood and shit :seanshrug:


inb4no1curr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,992 Posts
RealRager said:
damn that's tough one cause i love them both but imma go with the MOST recent one cause it's raining out and idk it feels right just listening to it, it's like the right mood and shit :seanshrug:


inb4no1curr
I curr doe, & thanks man :slick:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top