1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If he didn't take the NFS role
Woh
I think I'd prefer a Yeezus hook than a small-ish role in a movie

Because didn't cudi say kanye wanted him to go to Paris to collab but he couldn't because he was filming?

What ever they made may have not made the album, but it may have.

I'm pointing out the obvious but you don't really think about it until it's pointed out :p

·
Registered
21,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YeSC said:
that Mark Wahlberg guy claimed cudi was on another song too with a verse and a hook
and if woody really heard the early version of yeezus, he had another hook too, maybe the same one the Wahlberg was talking about

·
Registered
74,816 Posts
lol "smallish" part is when you do maybe one scene. He's an actual character with a storyline and shit :D

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
Bearpus said:
Why would Kanye take off a godly cudi hook :cry:
well he put hold my liquor on the album :hah: blame it on Kim K's body, he lost his passion :okay:

G

·
imo a hook on Gulit Trip wouldn't have fit in with that type of beat. Just happy Cudi is on Yeezus anyway. If Ye didn't care for Cudi, he wouldn't have used Cudi at all on the album

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Crooklyn_Jets said:
well he put hold my liquor on the album :hah: blame it on Kim K's body, he lost his passion :okay:
You didn't like hold my liquor? Chief killed that hook bruh!

Michael. said:
imo a hook on Gulit Trip wouldn't have fit in with that type of beat. Just happy Cudi is on Yeezus anyway. If Ye didn't care for Cudi, he wouldn't have used Cudi at all on the album
Yeah, I glad he put Cudi on there. But a Cudi hook would had made the album even better

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
Bearpus said:
Its all good fam! What did you think of yeezus?
didn't meet my expections but better than what the haters said. On sight, I am a god and hold my liquor are the weak songs imho. BS shouldve had the echo Ye screams it did on SNL performance, that made it doper, especially since it's industrial influenced. The singing sample on Bound 2 shouldve been longer and the hook. Love cudder and travi$ on GT :allears:
I think Indicud is better too tbh.
Gonna listen to it again for the 3rd time.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Crooklyn_Jets said:
didn't meet my expections but better than what the haters said. On sight, I am a god and hold my liquor are the weak songs imho. BS shouldve had the echo Ye screams it did on SNL performance, that made it doper, especially since it's industrial influenced. The singing sample on Bound 2 shouldve been longer and the hook. Love cudder and travi$ on GT :allears:
I think Indicud is better too tbh.
Gonna listen to it again for the 3rd time.
Okey, I agree with that BS should had the echo Ye screams! I think you gonna like it even more, I listened to it about 20 times now, it grew on me a lot! AOTY so far for me

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
Bearpus said:
Okey, I agree with that BS should had the echo Ye screams! I think you gonna like it even more, I listened to it about 20 times now, it grew on me a lot! AOTY so far for me
YES :h5: someone gets me
I'm almost done with HML I like it now lol
maybe AOTY I still got more shit outside of hip hop to listen, but def not RAOTY

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Crooklyn_Jets said:
YES :h5: someone gets me
I'm almost done with HML I like it now lol
maybe AOTY I still got more shit outside of hip hop to listen, but def not RAOTY
I feel you, hopefully you will enjoy yeezus as much as me after a couple of listens

·
Registered
24,831 Posts
Bearpus said:
I feel you, hopefully you will enjoy yeezus as much as me after a couple of listens
I like it, I wanted somethin that would blow MBDTF out the water, like LR did to CD. all good tho :work:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts