Kanye to The banner

521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Mr. SoloDolo said:
He talks about it on Cold Blooded on Indicud. Cudi is dope and Kanye has been sleeping on him, so I'm glad he left.  TBH they are better off apart, they are heading in different directions and probably will still work together in the future.
This. No doubt that Ye and Cudi can still pull out a few great tunes

·
Premium Member
161,328 Posts
yogurtflame said:
that's true, i think he will surprise us with motm III, he has a lot on the line at this point..
if he thinks about self producing it then its just gonna be an Indicud 2.0, really hoping he takes advantage of these new producers. Also hope he works with plain pat & Emile again :(

·
Banned
36,291 Posts
Adrian said:
if he thinks about self producing it then its just gonna be an Indicud 2.0, really hoping he takes advantage of these new producers. Also hope he works with plain pat & Emile again :(
if the majority of motm III isn't plain pat/emile it doesn't deserve that title

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Cudi leaving might come back to bite him in the ass. Indicud was by far his worst album.

Also, I don't get how he wasn't being used "right" on GOOD. He dropped two dope solo albums. Look at people like Pusha and even the older GOOD artists like GLC and Cons. How many albums did they drop and how relevant were those? Cudi got so much love on GOOD. I think his head is way too big. He shouldnt even consider MOTM III without Plain Pat and Emile.

521 - 527 of 527 Posts