Kanye to The banner

501 - 520 of 527 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,036 Posts
lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,855 Posts
gavings said:
I respect him leaving, but I don't understand why he would leave partly for Chip. Chip isn't that great.
he wasnt leaving just for chip, he wasnt being used right on Good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61,527 Posts
gavings said:
I respect him leaving, but I don't understand why he would leave partly for Chip. Chip isn't that great.
Chip is dope, his flow is great and his lyricism is on point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,537 Posts
Ramses said:
he wasnt leaving just for chip, he wasnt being used right on Good.
yeah i know. but chip is still part of the reason.  and he wasn't being used right on good at all...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
He talks about it on Cold Blooded on Indicud. Cudi is dope and Kanye has been sleeping on him, so I'm glad he left.  TBH they are better off apart, they are heading in different directions and probably will still work together in the future.
 
Joined
·
137 Posts
I say good move on his part, if you want to grow bigger you got to move on from good music. it's a great start place but  look at Consequence signed to good music for 6 years and only got to put out one Album .shame Consequence  and kanye had a falling out , i used to like his little feats on kanye albums.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,291 Posts
cudi left at the perfect time, good music started out promising but has gone to shit. they have nothing without cudi.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
122,085 Posts
yogurtflame said:
cudi left at the perfect time, good music started out promising but has gone to shit. they have nothing without cudi.
except cudi didn't prove much with indicud either
 
501 - 520 of 527 Posts
Top